Fascinating panoramas and important historical-artistic values provide the backdrop for those who wish to go horse riding in Liguria to experience the territory in contact with nature and traditions.
Sanremo Monaco Antibes Genoa
Riviera of Flowers
Liguria French Riviera
The Ligurian Riviera offers the ideal setting for idyllic horse rides, take advantage of this package and its benefits!
“Horse riding in Liguria“
(3 days – 2 nights)
Arrival in the afternoon with accommodation in hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: Pompeiana
In the morning transfer to Pompeiana for a stroll through the characteristic historical centre, then on to the equestrian centre where you can mount your beloved riding companion and ride up the Cipressa, continuing up the S. Salvatore 750 m climb. Packed lunch and in the afternoon, descent on horseback to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lampedusa and a visit to the historic centre of Castellaro for a return to Pompeiana in the late afternoon.
Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd DAY: Taggia
In the morning we invite you to take a walk in the historical centre of Taggia devoting particular attention to the medieval bridge, the convent of San Domenico and the splendid church of the Madonna del Canneto built in the romantic style.
Lunch in a typical restaurant, where you can sample the specialities of the local cuisine.
In the afternoon, a wonderful ride by the sea awaits you, with a gentle seascape that will remain in your eyes on the way home.
More information about Horse riding in Liguria
The fee includes:
- Accommodation in a hotel in a double room with half-board
- A lunch in a typical restaurant of Taggia.
- Horse rental for the excursions foreseen.
The fee does not include:
- Travel to/from the airport, local transfers and everything not included in “our offer includes”
- Lunches and dinners are to be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and à la carte drinks are payable locally.
- The visits suggested in the programme are to be considered as unaccompanied.