Sea views, medieval villages, cycle paths: a route with a thousand colours and landscapes that all participants in the Riviera Ligure Cycle-tourism package can enjoy. All you have to do is book this holiday with the Nyala Wonder Travel agency, including hotels and much more.
Sanremo Monaco Antibes Genoa
Liguria French Riviera
A weekend of road cycling in Liguria to discover, while cycling, the splendid scenery of the Riviera dei Fiori, from the Maritime Alps to the Ligurian Sea.
“Cycling on the Ligurian Riviera“
(3 days – 2 nights)
Arrival in the afternoon with hotel accommodation, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: Cycling through the Argentina and Arroscia Valleys
The tour that we propose for your first day in the saddle, develops along the Valle Argentina with departure and arrival in the city of flowers, Sanremo.
The central stages are Arma di Taggia, Imperia, Pontedassio, Colle San Bartolomeo, Colle d’Oggia, Carpasio and Taggia, which will allow you to take in some spectacular views of the coastal hinterland in succession as you ride through them.
Trail length 99 km, with two of the most demanding climbs: Pontedassio – Passo del Ginestro (from 80 m to 677 m above sea level) and Garlenda – Colle d’Oggia (from 70 m to 1207 m above sea level).
In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd DAY: The principality of Seborga by bike.
The tour that we propose for this second day starts from Bordighera, and then climbs up along asphalt and mule tracks to the ancient Principality of Seborga, crossing wonderful mimosa cultivations.
From there, through a very enjoyable “eat and drink” singletrack, you will reach the dirt road of Monte Nero (Passo del Ronco) and then climb up to join the path of the “bottazzi” first and then the “cavalli”, which leads to the heights of Ospedaletti.
Back to the hotel, shower and departure.
More information about Cycling on the Ligurian Riviera
The fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in double room, with half-board
- Late check-out on the day of departure to refresh yourself after the excursion.
- Secure storage for your bicycle and maps for excursions.
- On request, conventions with tailor-made services for cyclists are available (guides, masseurs, shops, etc.).
The price does not include:
- Travel to/from the airport, local transfers and everything not included in “our offer includes”
- Lunches and dinners are to be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and à la carte drinks are payable locally.
- The visits suggested in the programme are to be considered as unaccompanied.
The proposed tours are of course only a small example of the variety of routes that Western Liguria can offer to cyclists in all seasons of the year, with different degrees of difficulty.