The grandiose festival of the Battle of the Flowers in Ventimiglia awaits you. The colours and scents of Liguria are the protagonists of this ancient carnival event held in June.
Sanremo Monaco Antibes Genoa
Riviera of Flowers
Liguria French Riviera
The Battle of the Flowers weekend in Ventimiglia will envelop you in the joyful sounds of the festival, as well as inebriating your eyes with wonderful places to visit on the Ligurian Riviera such as Bordighera and San Remo. Booking an unforgettable holiday with Nyala Wonder Travel is child’s play!
“Battle of the Flowers of Ventimiglia“
(3 days – 2 nights)
1ST DAY: Friday
Arrival in the afternoon with accommodation in hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: SSaturday – Bordighera and Ventimiglia
In the morning, we invite you to visit the historical centre of Bordighera, climbing up toVilla Pompeo Mariani,where you will discover a treasure trove of art: with the atelier of the prestigious painter from Lombardy, the magnificent villa that houses numerous paintings by Monet, the atelier and the park.
Dinner in a typical restaurant in the historic centre of Bordighera.
In the afternoon you can stroll through the streets of Ventimiglia where you can enjoy shopping in the elegant shops and cafes.
Dinner at a typical restaurant in the area.
At 21.30 you can watch the Night parade of the Battaglia dei Fiori floats, with the participation of folkloric musical groups and the possibility of tasting typical products.
3rd DAY: Sunday – la Pigna di Sanremo
In the morning, we suggest an interesting visit to the precious historical centre of Sanremo: the Pigna which still preserves the charm of the ancient medieval village and allows the most attentive tourist to discover a new San Remo, made up of winding alleys and stairways, arches and buttresses, secluded and silent little squares. At the summit of the old town, the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Costa, patron saint of sailors, dominates a spectacular panorama.
Dinner at a typical restaurant in the old town.
More information on the Battle of the Flowers of Ventimiglia
The fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in double room with half board
- Admission for the night-time parade of floats of the Battle of the Flowers (standing room).
- Admission to the Villa of Pompeo Mariani.
- 2 lunches in typical local restaurants
The fee does not include:
- Travel to/from the airport, local transfers and everything not included in “our offer includes”
- Lunches and dinners are to be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and à la carte drinks are payable locally.
- The visits suggested in the programme are to be considered as unaccompanied.
The suggested programme can be modified by choosing to attend the Battle of the Flowers on Sunday afternoon instead of Saturday afternoon.