Weekend full of emotions on the notes of Italian music finds its ideal setting in Sanremo, the city of music par excellence, home of the famous Ariston Theatre and other places linked to the Italian music scene.
Sanremo Monaco Antibes Genoa
Liguria French Riviera
Nyala Wonder Travel offers you the opportunity to book an excursion to discover the places of Italian music on the Ligurian Riviera, taking care to reserve for you also overnight stays in exclusive hotels.
“Italian music venues on the Ligurian Riviera“
(3 days – 2 nights)
Arrive in the afternoon with accommodation in hotel and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: Sanremo, city of the Italian song
In the morning, transfer to the centre of Sanremo where a visit to the virtual museum of the legendary Ariston Theatre awaits you, the home of Italy’s most important singing event since 1977. The visit, which lasts about an hour, will allow you to retrace the history of the theatre, from its construction to the present day, through all the major events that have taken place over the years.
Free lunch and afternoon at leisure to get to know better the city of the Italian Song Festival.
Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd DAY: Vallecrosia temple of song
In the morning, transfer to Vallecrosia for a visit to the Temple-Museum of Song by Erio Tripodi. Inside the “park of the seven notes” you will find the famous “music train”, an authentic railway convoy dating back to the early 20th century with the adjacent chapel dedicated to Saint Cecilia, the patron saint of music. Inside the carriages you will be able to admire period musical instruments, records, posters, musical memorabilia, a vast music library and the largest collection of sheet music for pop and popular music songs.
Your lunch will be served in the adjacent restaurant where you can enjoy your meal accompanied by the magic of Italian music.
Departure in the afternoon.
More information about The Italian music venues on the Ligurian Riviera
The fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in double room with half board
- Access to the Ariston Museum.
- The entrance to the Temple-Museum of the Song and a lunch in the adjacent restaurant.
The price does not include:
- Travel to/from the airport, local transfers and everything not included in “our offer includes”
- Lunches and dinners are to be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and à la carte drinks are payable locally.
- The visits suggested in the programme are to be considered as unaccompanied.