Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix: a programme that guides you through the adrenaline-filled atmosphere of the Principality of Monaco.
Sanremo Monaco Antibes Genoa
Riviera of Flowers
Liguria French Riviera
Nyala Wonder Travel takes you to the glorious circuit of the Principality of Monaco, located on the beautiful Côte d’Azur, just a few steps from the Riviera Ligure.
“Munich Formula 1 Grand Prix“
(3 days – 2 nights)
1ST DAY: Friday
Arrive in Sanremo in the late afternoon, accommodation in hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: Qualifying
In the morning, we recommend a visit of Monaco Ville, its old town, where you can stroll among the craftsmen’s workshops and small shops and visit the beautiful cathedral dedicated to St. Nicolas, built in 1875 in white Turbie stone, and watch the traditional changing of the guard in front of the Prince’s Palace at 12:00 noon.
2nd day: Qualifications.
At 2pm, you will be ready to watch the Qualifying round that will determine the starting grid for the Grand Prix of Montecarlo: a fast-paced challenge will start and the pole position will be awarded with the blink of an eye.
The Prince’s Palace will be the starting point.
Afterwards, return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd DAY: Competition
Transfer to Monte Carlo, where you will be catapulted into the electrifying atmosphere of the very special street circuit to watch the most exciting race of the World Championship!
After the race you will return to your home town.
More information about the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix
The fee includes:
- Accommodation in 3/4 star hotel on the Ligurian Riviera in double room with half board
- Transfer a/r by 2nd class train, from the city where the hotel is located to Monte Carlo.
We recommend that you travel to Monaco by car
The price does not include:
- Everything not mentioned in “the fee includes”
- Lunches and dinners are to be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and à la carte drinks are to be paid on site.
Tickets for the Monaco Grand Prix
- Qualifying and Race tickets are not included in the basic fee, but we can provide you with tickets in the seat category you prefer.