Book an exceptional weekend at the annual event Corso Fiorito Sanremo in Fiore, during the traditional Sanremo Carnival, with a parade of flowered floats and marching bands.
Sanremo Monaco Antibes Genoa
Riviera of Flowers
Liguria French Riviera
Corso Fiorito Sanremo in Fiore is every year live on RAI 1, but live is a unique emotion! Take part by booking the following package tour organised by the Nyala Wonder Travel agency.
“Corso Fiorito Sanremo in Fiore“
(3 days – 2 nights)
1ST DAY: Friday
Arrival in the afternoon with accommodation in a hoteI and dinner. Evening at disposal to try one’s luck in the gaming rooms of the Casinò Municipale di Sanremo. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: Saturday – The Botanical Gardens of the Riviera of Flowers
In the morning transfer to La Mortola to visit the Hanbury Botanical Gardens, where many exotic and rare species are acclimatised in an exceptional setting, with the period villa at the centre of an 18-hectare park stretching down to the sea.
In the afternoon we will stop in Bordighera, the city of the Palms, to visit the Exotic Pallanca Garden, Italy’s main collection of cataceae, which have adapted perfectly to the microclimate of the Riviera dei Fiori.
Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
The hotel will be open for lunch.
3rd DAY: Sunday – Sanremo’s flowery course
In the morning, transfer to the centre of Sanremo to comfortably watch the traditional floral floats parade of the Corso Fiorito a Sanremo, which will allow you to admire a sequence of floats decorated with tens of thousands of flowers, of every colour, full of effects and preciousness. A day to live intensely surrounded by the most beautiful scents and flowers of the Riviera
Free lunch and departure in the afternoon.
More information on the Food and Wine Fair in Imperia
The fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in double room with half board
- A lunch in a typical Sanremo restaurant.
- The numbered grandstand ticket for the Corso Fiorito.
- An invitation to the Casinò di Sanremo.
The fee does not include:
- Travel to/from the airport, local transfers and everything not included in “our offer includes”
- Lunches and dinners are to be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and à la carte drinks are payable locally.
- The visits suggested in the programme are to be considered as unaccompanied.