The glory of the food and wine of the Italian Riviera in an excursion that takes you to the vineyards of Dolceacqua and the charms of the mountain village of Apricale
* Transfer to Nervia Valley along the coastal road that runs through Ospedaletti and Bordighera (20 km – 30 min. approx.).
* Stop in Dolceacqua, the birthplace of Andrea Doria, with a visit to the ruins of the castle, the old town and the medieval bridge, where it is also interesting to attend screenings of the Visionarium, illustrating life in the valley throughout the four seasons.
* You cannot miss a visit to the vineyards of the Rossese DOC wine of Dolceacqua, with the opportunity to book a tasting at a wine cellar, or have lunch in a typical restaurant.
* Then on to the delightful village of Apricale, perched on the slopes of the mountains, where, among the characteristic stone alleyways you can shop for local crafts and the most characteristic local products.
* Return along the coast or through the spectacular scenery of the Ligurian Alps, passing through Perivale, Baiardo and Coldirodi.